LISBON AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY
CELEBRATING 50 YEARS
Welcome to the Lisbon Area Historical Society
Lisbon, New Hampshire
DON’T MISS IT! FREE PUBLIC PROGRAM ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 15 at 7pm
THE BALLAD LIVES! - In celebration of summer song, Poet, Balladeer, and former Portsmouth Poet Laureate, John Perrault will present a free program of traditional and original ballads along with New England story songs at the Shared Ministry’s White Church on Main Street in Lisbon on Wednesday, July 15 at 7pm, hosted by Lisbon Area Historical Society in conjunction with NH Humanities Council. Refreshments will be served.
Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 7pm, The White Church, Main Street, Lisbon
The Society & You:
- Attend our public programs and events concerning the history of the area.
- Purchase books and maps on our area history published by the Society.
- View items from our growing Collections in person or online via the Internet.
- Donate documents, photographs and other items of historic importance.
- Become a member of the Society.
- Make financial contributions to support the Society's programs and mission.
Other Historical Society Things to See and Do!
As an active participant in the new www.whitemountainhistory.org project, the Society has put online images of many items from our Collections, including several 19th Century houses in the area. To see those images, go to http://www.whitemountainhistory.org/Lisbon_Area_HS.html. For more information, see "Collections".
Our books and maps (Great Gifts!!!) can be purchased at our public events or by contacting us at any time. To see these items and how to acquire same, go to "Publications".
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming involved in the work of the Society or have any questions regarding our organization. We welcome any suggestions as to how the Society might better achieve its goals.